Sunday, May 6, 2012

National Pet Week: Rockin' Pet Linky Party Starts Today!


Welcome to our first ever Rockin' Pet Linky Party
 in honor of National Pet Week! 

 I'd like to kick off the party by introducing you to Rupert, the newest member of our family.  We adopted Rupert 4 months ago from a sweet young family who needed to find him a new home. Rupert is an extremely easy going kitty who gets along with everyone.  He is one of the first to come greet you when returning home and can often be found snuggled with the kids at night.  He enjoys going for walks with the kids, too.  From day one he fit right into our crazy family of 2 adults, 2 kids, 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses, 3 guinea pigs, 1 frog and some fish.  You will get a chance to meet all of them this week. :-)  We just love our Rupert! 



Now it's your turn to join the fun
 by linking up a post about your amazing pets!

  • You may also show off your pet related projects, pet recipes, or anything celebrating the pets in our lives.
  • Please be sure to grab a button in the sidebar and link back to the party so that others may join in the fun.
  • Also, be sure to visit Charming Zebra for even more pet party fun!

We can't wait to meet your amazing pets!









The House at Bluebird Lane







20 comments:

  1. LOVE Rupert!! I had a black cat who lived to be almost 21 years old. :) I love that you walk him on a leash too. What a beautiful kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I just love you Rupert!... sending lots of kitty kisses your way!... Tessy just linked up and says "let's get this party rockin"!!!... xoxo Julie Marie and Tessy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rupert looks like a big beautiful panther!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. I love the name Rupert! It is wonderful you have so many animals. They can be such great companions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comments. I'm following back and have listed our Penny here with all the other wonderful pets.

    All the best,

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a big cat, and he loves the leash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rupert is a big kitty at 18 pounds! He also really enjoys being outside with the kids...it's more of him walking them. :-)

      Delete
  7. A wonderful block cat. Beautiful photos too.
    Kind regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following me, I'm following you back on LF. Sorry I don't have a post written about our amazing pets to post though. Little Bit from www.DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, I don't have a pet (he died some years ago) but your Rupert is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rupert is a pretty kitty. I have never seen a cat on a leash, cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rupert is beautiful! Thanks for hosting and stopping by my blog...Magnolia Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a handsome cat Rupert is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful linky party!!!
    Thanks for hosting ( and coming up with such a unique party )
    Rupert is beautiful -
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rupert is a cutie! Thank you so much for hosting I love pet parties! I am a new follower =]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rupert looks like a big cat, but he sure is pretty and obviously a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rupert is cute and a big cat. I have two minature dachsunds. Peanut and Reeses.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, Rupert is so cute! I'll be linking up, but I don't have any posts that are *just* about my kitties. I'll work on when after work tonight. :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by and inviting me! I just love bragging about my four-footed "kids."

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sharla I got my post together thanks for hosting i look forward to visiting everyones blogs tomorrow
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...