Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's Spring!


Hello!  Welcome to my new home blog.  I'm excited to be writing my first post EVER!

Spring is officially here!  In Texas, the bluebonnets are just beginning to bloom all over the countryside. The vibrant color is amazing! I captured this image yesterday on our neighbor's property.  For some reason, much to my dismay, the bluebonnets refuse to take up residence in our yard.  (Maybe it's on account of the clover that has taken over.)

What ushers in the springtime in your area?  




Linking with:

To see more beautiful flowers or to join this photo challenge visit:


9 comments:

  1. Love Bluebonnets and your photo. Congrats on your first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this site can't wait to see what you do next

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic of the bluebonnets. Welcome to blogland. I just started my blog not to long ago myself. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful... bluebonnet is summer for me! In Sweden it's still snowing! Long for spring. Happy Easter... Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting me! Hopefully spring will come soon in Sweden. Have a wonderful Easter!

      Delete
  5. these bluebonnets are so pretty, such a lovely color!

    thank you so much for linking with this beautiful photo :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewa, Thank you so much for your kind comments and for hosting Flowers on Saturday. Hope you have a wonderful evening!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...